The Colorado Oil and Gas Conversation Commission (COGCC) has adopted new and revised statewide groundwater sampling and monitoring rules. These are the finalized rules that are a result of the November 2012 rule-making sessions. The new rules include Final Statement of Basis and Purpose Rule 609 and 318A.e.(4), Final Rule 609, and the final rule for the Greater Wattenberg Area Final GWA Rule 318A.e(4).
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDouglas County Wyoming Regulations Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin COGCC Jared Polis Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Local Government Natural Gas Anadarko Weld County Drilling City of Longmont Niobrara Anadarko Petroleum Mineral Rights Noble Energy Horizontal Drilling Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Drilling Moratorium
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017