The Colorado Oil and Gas Conversation Commission (COGCC) has adopted new and revised statewide groundwater sampling and monitoring rules. These are the finalized rules that are a result of the November 2012 rule-making sessions. The new rules include Final Statement of Basis and Purpose Rule 609 and 318A.e.(4), Final Rule 609, and the final rule for the Greater Wattenberg Area Final GWA Rule 318A.e(4).
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper Jared Polis Wyoming Niobrara Anadarko Petroleum Arapahoe County Drilling Horizontal Drilling City of Longmont Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Natural Gas Anadarko Wattenberg Field Colorado Regulations Douglas County Fracking Weld County Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes