The Colorado Oil and Gas Conversation Commission (COGCC) has adopted new and revised statewide groundwater sampling and monitoring rules. These are the finalized rules that are a result of the November 2012 rule-making sessions. The new rules include Final Statement of Basis and Purpose Rule 609 and 318A.e.(4), Final Rule 609, and the final rule for the Greater Wattenberg Area Final GWA Rule 318A.e(4).
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDJ Basin Fracking Jared Polis Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Arapahoe County Drilling Niobrara Mineral Rights Natural Gas Local Government Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Regulations COGCC Drilling Moratorium Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum Noble Energy Colorado Douglas County Anadarko Wyoming Horizontal Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara