The Douglas County CO Public Forum on Oil & Gas Drilling and Development was well attended by at least 300 people on April, 27, 2011. A lot of information was disseminated. For those that did not attend, slides are now available online for your review. While not as good as being there, you can get a general idea of what was presented. Please go to the their page to review the slides.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Mineral Rights Anadarko Weld County Jared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Moratorium Wattenberg Field Regulations Douglas County DJ Basin Niobrara Horizontal Drilling Noble Energy Drilling Fracking City of Longmont Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Natural Gas Arapahoe County Local Government Wyoming
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara