The Douglas County CO Public Forum on Oil & Gas Drilling and Development was well attended by at least 300 people on April, 27, 2011. A lot of information was disseminated. For those that did not attend, slides are now available online for your review. While not as good as being there, you can get a general idea of what was presented. Please go to the their page to review the slides.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHydraulic Fracturing Niobrara Douglas County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Mineral Rights Natural Gas Regulations Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Arapahoe County Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Noble Energy Wattenberg Field Wyoming Jared Polis Weld County Fracking Drilling Local Government Anadarko COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes