Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Petroleum Fracking Drilling Moratorium Anadarko Noble Energy Niobrara DJ Basin COGCC Wattenberg Field Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Douglas County Regulations Weld County Drilling Jared Polis Wyoming Local Government Mineral Rights Natural Gas
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As of July 2017, Colorado’s Rig count as tallied by Baker Hughes rose to an average of 37 rigs as it recovers from a multi-year low recorded in May of 2016. The historical rig count displayed in the chart to … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May, 2017 Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required. The Woodlands, TX – The unique PowerScrew™ liner hanger from Seminole Services utilizes torsional energy from the top drive to efficiently and safely set a … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – April 15, 2017 Soon, the city of Broomfield’s landscape could substantially change. Once an oil field, now filled with residential development, the area is dotted with storage tanks and well sites. If a plan by Extraction … Continue reading
By John Fryer – The Denver Post – February 20, 2017 Rep. Perry Buck’s measure would make governments that impose a moratorium compensate oil, gas companies Longmont’s City Council is to consider taking a formal stand Tuesday night against a … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – The Greeley Tribune – January 13, 2017 Bobbie Burke looked out her front window in west Greeley on Wednesday morning and saw an almost unbelievable sight. A drilling rig — in her neighborhood. Upon closer inspection, the … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February, 23,1016 Noble Energy Inc. on Wednesday said it plans to slash its 2016 capital budget by about 50 percent, to $1.5 billion, following a $2 billion net loss for 2015, or $4.73 per … Continue reading
Brings Decades of Energy Experience to Team Citadel Advisory Group, LLC, a Colorado based investment banking firm specializing in the energy services and related industries, is pleased to announce the addition of John Stude to their team of transaction experts … Continue reading
New report describes, among other things, public-relations strategies for dealing with earthquakes related to fracking By Julie Carr Smyth – The Associated Press – September 28, 2015 COLUMBUS, Ohio — A group of U.S. drilling states, seismologists, academics and industry experts … Continue reading