Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsArapahoe County Anadarko Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Anadarko Petroleum COGCC Noble Energy DJ Basin Wyoming Horizontal Drilling Local Government Weld County Mineral Rights City of Longmont Douglas County Regulations Jared Polis Wattenberg Field Drilling Moratorium Fracking Natural Gas Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Seismic
By TAMARA AUDI – Wall Street Journal – August 18,2014 When it comes to making earthquakes, Mother Nature still packs the most powerful punch, a new study says. Quakes believed to be caused by human activity, such as those associated with oil … Continue reading
Rockpick Commentary: It is important to point out that this study involves Underground Injection Control (UIC) wells where fracking fluids and produced water are disposed of regularly. This study is NOT about fracking fluids or the process of fracking a … Continue reading
Vast sensor array taking shape in east Loveland By Tom Hacker Reporter-Herald Staff Writer – February 21, 2013 Seismic survey crews this week installed a network of sensors and cables across a vast area of east Loveland, the first step toward natural … Continue reading
Geokinetics, the predominant supplier of seismic data acquistion services in the Niobrara, saw its shares (GEOK) plunge in 2012 from approximately $2.00 a share on January 1st 2012 to just 5 cents on December, 31, 2012. The latest blow to … Continue reading
We have had field reports from three separate parties that Geokinetics is actively conducting a seismic survey in Elbert County, CO. The survey lines have been reported along county roads, 13 and 17. The survey equipment consists of geophones that … Continue reading
Geokinetics Inc. is planning to conduct a 3D seismic survey named “Delbert 3D” in Douglas and Elbert counties in Colorado, directly east of the town of Parker. The area of interest includes Townships 4,5,6, and 7 South and Ranges 63, … Continue reading
Today we had a field report that 3 Thumper Trucks were parked in Aurora along Gun Club Road overnight between The Municipal Dump and Murphy Creek Golf Course. Our reporter noted that the trucks were parked there after hours overnight, … Continue reading