Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Wyoming Mineral Rights Drilling Moratorium Douglas County Local Government Fracking City of Longmont Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara Wattenberg Field Governor Hickenlooper Natural Gas DJ Basin Regulations Noble Energy COGCC Arapahoe County Weld County Colorado Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Site Rules
By Peter Marcus – Durango Herald – August 18, 2014 Picking the task force charged by Gov. John Hickenlooper to make recommendations on new gas and oil regulations has been delayed by an outpouring of interest. La Plata County Commissioner … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 27, 2014 Development of oil and gas shale formations has sparked drilling from Pennsylvania to California, and that is leading to a new wave of local oil and gas ordinances and bans. … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – July, 17, 2014 Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, surrounded by a crowd of senior executives representing the state’s biggest industries, on Thursday joined with the business-backed powerhouse Coloradans for Responsible Reform (CFRR) to launch a fight against … Continue reading
Jon Haubert – Denver Business Journal – July 4, 2014 As a part of the primary election held on June 24, residents in Loveland were asked whether or not a two-year moratorium on fracking should be enacted in order … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor and Ed Sealover – Denver Business Journal – June, 30, 2014 The Colorado Supreme Court Monday blocked challenges to six ballot proposals backed by U.S. Rep. Jared Polis concerning local regulation of oil and gas operations. The ruling means the campaign backing the measures … Continue reading
Ed Sealover – Reporter-Denver Business Journal None of Colorado’s four Republican gubernatorial candidates support Gov. John Hickenlooper’s current effort to give local governments more regulatory authority over drilling operations in exchange for U.S. Rep.Jared Polis yanking down his nine proposed regulatory ballot initiatives, with … Continue reading
By Steve Raabe – The Denver Post – June. 16. 2014 Two more ballot initiatives that could limit oil and gas drilling have been approved for gathering of petition signatures by the Colorado Supreme Court. Initiative 88 would require new oil and … Continue reading