Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHydraulic Fracturing Arapahoe County Governor Hickenlooper Niobrara Jared Polis Wyoming Douglas County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Noble Energy Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Wattenberg Field Fracking DJ Basin Colorado Horizontal Drilling Local Government Mineral Rights Anadarko Drilling Moratorium Weld County Drilling COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Production
Higher-cost crude could squeeze margins at U.S. refiners Erwin Seba – Reuters August 6, 2017 HOUSTON (Reuters) – U.S. refiners could face a continued squeeze on profit margins in the months ahead as dwindling supplies of heavy crude from Venezuela … Continue reading
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – August 15, 2016 Denver-based Bill Barrett Corp. will revive its horizontal drilling program in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, with plans to bring a dozen new wells into production by the first quarter of next … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – Denver Post – July 11, 2016 95 percent of methane gas came from naturally occurring microbial processes, often underground coal seams, usually not oil and gas industry Some Coloradans can light their water on fire: methane … Continue reading
By Swetha Gopinath and Amrutha Gayathri – Reuters – March 9, 2016 (Reuters) – Something is awry in the beleaguered U.S. shale patch: older wells, which normally gush oil or natural gas in their first few months before rapidly depleting, … Continue reading
Ben Miller – Contributing Writer – Denver Business Journal – March 2, 2016 One day after announcing that a $255 million asset sale had fallen through, eight analysts downgraded shares of this Denver oil company’s stock. On Monday afternoon, Bonanza Creek … Continue reading
Special Discount For The Niobrara News Subscribers: Secure your seat at the 7th annual DUG Rockies conference and exhibition using discount code NIOBRARANEWS16 and save $200* off the currently advertised price. Plus, register a group of 4 or more at the same time, and you’ll save an additional $100 off … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – December 18, 2015 Weld County’s two largest oil and gas drillers have updated their production levels for the last few months of the year, noting increased drilling efficiencies without spending more money. Both Anadarko Petroleum … Continue reading