Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDJ Basin Weld County Douglas County Anadarko COGCC Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Wattenberg Field Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Arapahoe County Horizontal Drilling Colorado Drilling Local Government Wyoming Hydraulic Fracturing City of Longmont Jared Polis Anadarko Petroleum Noble Energy Fracking Governor Hickenlooper Mineral Rights
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Mineral Rights
A new organization has been formed to exclusively represent Colorado Mineral and Royalty Owners called CAMRO, Colorado Alliance of Mineral and Royalty Owners. CAMRO was formed as a result of a long-running displeasure with the policies of the National board … Continue reading
Catherine Sweeney – The Tribune – August 6, 2016 Rockpick’s Take: Excellent article on how to present your concerns to commissioners on land use decisions For the past few years, residents such as Maydean Worley have stormed out of Greeley and … Continue reading
The National Association of Royalty Owners (NARO), Colorado Chapter, and Extraction Oil & Gas have united to co-sponsor an event for mineral owners and families in Weld County and the surrounding areas. Representatives of Extraction and NARO will speak about … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter – Denver Business Journal – August 14, 2015 BLM to auction more drilling rights on Pawnee National Grassland For sale to the highest bidder: Thousands of acres of federally owned mineral rights in two southern Colorado counties and in … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE National Association of Royalty Owners’ Colorado Chapter Fights for Mineral Interest and Royalty Owners at Colorado Oil and Gas Task Force Meeting in Rifle. Board member Roy Savage testifies to the success of cooperation between land owners, … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – October 15, 2014 Colorado is at the forefront of a national conversation on how close oil and gas operations should be to homes, schools and neighborhoods. “People are watching Colorado, across the board, politically and … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – Aug 24, 2014 It was a clash between suburbanites and an oil and gas company. Why, the homeowners wanted to know, couldn’t the driller’s planned wells be located farther from homes? The answer, offered … Continue reading