Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWyoming Jared Polis Anadarko Drilling Moratorium DJ Basin Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Regulations Weld County Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont Arapahoe County Mineral Rights Douglas County Drilling Local Government Noble Energy Natural Gas Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum Fracking Horizontal Drilling COGCC Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Lineament
By TAMARA AUDI – Wall Street Journal – August 18,2014 When it comes to making earthquakes, Mother Nature still packs the most powerful punch, a new study says. Quakes believed to be caused by human activity, such as those associated with oil … Continue reading