Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNoble Energy Fracking Wyoming Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission COGCC Niobrara Colorado Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Horizontal Drilling Douglas County DJ Basin Arapahoe County Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum Mineral Rights Regulations Anadarko Natural Gas Weld County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Leasing
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post, December 7, 2014 Colorado’s Niobrara shale is dominated by a few large oil and gas companies, but 28-year-old Matt Owens had an idea of how to navigate around the big boys. Owens took the … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 27, 2014 Development of oil and gas shale formations has sparked drilling from Pennsylvania to California, and that is leading to a new wave of local oil and gas ordinances and bans. … Continue reading
Niobrara News readers in Elbert County have reported that ConocoPhillps (COP) has been letting their leases expire without invoking the provision that allowed COP to extend the leases for an additional 2 years by paying an additional sum equal to the … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 14, 2013 For years, the Oil & Gas industry has been slanted in favor of industry professionals who purchase or lease mineral rights. Limited access to buyers and information has prevented mineral owners from realizing the … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal – August 8th 2013 Days after Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Europe’s biggest energy producer, announced a 60 percent drop in second-quarter results — largely due to a $2 billion write-down of its North American shale assets … Continue reading
Today it was reported by the Denver Business Journal that Chama Oil & Minerals LLC has hit a gusher of over 2000 bopd from the company’s PRONGHORN STATE 16-15-48 #1-P well located at 38.73687 -102.77848 in the Denver-Julesberg Basin. Details of the discovery … Continue reading
On Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 ConocoPhillips held an open house and BBQ dinner at the Bennett, CO Community center for residents of nearby communities. The company was eager to answer questions about its accelerating oil operations on and around its … Continue reading
Associated Press – December 24, 2012 GREELEY, Colo.—Energy leases brought in record revenue to Colorado in the past fiscal year, boosted by big sales in Weld and Arapahoe counties. The Colorado State Land Board manages land set aside at statehood … Continue reading