Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Arapahoe County DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Niobrara Jared Polis Regulations Mineral Rights Noble Energy Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko Petroleum Natural Gas Weld County Drilling Moratorium Drilling City of Longmont COGCC Local Government Wyoming Douglas County Wattenberg Field Colorado Horizontal Drilling Fracking
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: HydroFracking
New data on air pollution from fracking wells in Colorado will be a big help in assessing whether the emissions are harmful to human health, state officials say By DAN ELLIOTT, Associated Press – June 14, 2016 DENVER (AP) — … Continue reading
State’s high court calls Longmont, Fort Collins measures on fracking “invalid and unenforceable” By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – May 2, 2016 The Colorado Supreme Court on Monday blocked a push by Front Range cities to limit oil and gas … Continue reading
March 28, 2016, JESSICA FITZPATRICK (JKFITZPATRICK@USGS.GOV) AND MARK PETERSEN (MPETERSEN@USGS.GOV) For the first time, new USGS maps identify potential ground-shaking hazards from both human-induced and natural earthquakes. In the past, USGS maps only identified natural earthquake hazards. This is also … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 12, 2016 A ballot proposal asking Colorado voters to ban fracking will be pulled from consideration for the 2016 ballot, according to a member of the group that filed the proposal in December. … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – July 23, 2015 Six months after the Erie Board of Trustees narrowly rejected a proposal to ban new oil and gas drilling in the northern Front Range town, the town has reached a new … Continue reading
By DAN ELLIOTT – Associated Press – Jul. 11, 2015 DENVER (AP) — Environmentalists and the energy industry have fought decisive battles over fracking in New York, Oklahoma and Texas, but the outcome is unclear in Colorado, where the issue could … Continue reading
by Dan Murtaugh, Lynn Doan, and Bradley Olson – Bloomberg Business – July 6, 2015 The technique itself is nothing new. Oil crews across the world have been schooled on its simple principles for generations: Identify aging, low-output wells and hit them with a … Continue reading
Jeff Brady – National Public Radio – June 04, 2015 The Environmental Protection Agency says it has found no evidence that hydraulic fracturing — better known as fracking — has led to widespread pollution of drinking water. The oil industry … Continue reading