Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCity of Longmont Noble Energy Natural Gas Anadarko Mineral Rights Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County Drilling Moratorium Local Government Colorado Fracking Wattenberg Field Governor Hickenlooper DJ Basin Douglas County Jared Polis COGCC Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Weld County Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Field Rules
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – Aug 24, 2014 It was a clash between suburbanites and an oil and gas company. Why, the homeowners wanted to know, couldn’t the driller’s planned wells be located farther from homes? The answer, offered … Continue reading
By Peter Marcus – Durango Herald – August 18, 2014 Picking the task force charged by Gov. John Hickenlooper to make recommendations on new gas and oil regulations has been delayed by an outpouring of interest. La Plata County Commissioner … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal The massive effort to communicate the technicalities of the oil and gas industry to Colorado voters isn’t finished, despite the end of a looming campaign fight over ballot initiatives this fall, according to oil and … Continue reading
Brandon Rittiman, KUSA – August 4, 2014 DENVER – Environmentalists and the governor’s office have crafted a last-minute deal that they hope will withdraw all proposed ballot initiatives to restrict fracking for the November election, potentially defusing a political time bomb … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 14, 2014 A ballot initiative that would have given communities sweeping powers over oil drilling and other industrial activity was pulled Monday for a lack of supporting signatures, sponsors said. Initiative 75 … Continue reading
By The Denver Post – July, 10, 2014 Backers of ballot initiatives that would amend the state constitution to include an environmental bill of rights and to establish a 2,000-foot setback between oil and gas drilling rigs and homes say they … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 3, 2014 In the battle to strike a compromise on local control of oil and gas drilling, Gov. John Hickenlooper on Wednesday picked up the support of 17 homebuilders and developers. … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – 6/18/2014 The drive for signatures to put two initiatives bolstering local control of oil and gas drilling on the November ballot began Wednesday even as negotiations to find a legislative compromise continue. About … Continue reading