Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsFracking Colorado Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Anadarko DJ Basin Anadarko Petroleum Hydraulic Fracturing Weld County Local Government Drilling Wyoming COGCC Jared Polis Horizontal Drilling Regulations Niobrara Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper Douglas County Drilling Moratorium Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Natural Gas
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Exploration
At their fourth quarter earnings call on February 2nd, ConocoPhillips – EVP, Production, Drilling & Projects, Al Hirshberg mentioned that the company may target a rig to operate in the Niobrara later in 2017. Also mentioned in an article about COPs earnings at Seeking … Continue reading
With all the recent talk of OPEC and Russia coming to an agreement on limiting oil production to stabilize crude oil prices at a meeting in Algeria on September 26-28, 2016, one wonders how the outcome will affect activity in … Continue reading
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading
procactivinvestors July 25, 2016 Highlands Natural Resources Plc (LON:HNR) has struck a deal to add another new project to its portfolio, acquiring shale acreage in Colorado. The proposed transaction sees the company secure 100% of a project starting, where it … Continue reading
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – July 14, 2016 Colorado could forego 54,000 jobs and $7.1 billion in economic activity over the next 5 years if voters approve a ballot measure to prevent drilling for oil and gas within 2,500 … Continue reading
June 8, 2016, This is the second-largest assessment of potential shale & tight gas resources that the USGS has ever conducted. Note: in early 2013, a Mancos Shale study by the Colorado Mesa University stratigraphically calibrated the Upper Mancos, Prairie Canyon, Niobrara and … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – March 18, 2016 A bill that would make oil and gas companies liable for damage caused by earthquakes, and raised concerns in the Governor’s office, passed the Colorado House of Representatives on Friday on … Continue reading
Special Discount For The Niobrara News Subscribers: Secure your seat at the 7th annual DUG Rockies conference and exhibition using discount code NIOBRARANEWS16 and save $200* off the currently advertised price. Plus, register a group of 4 or more at the same time, and you’ll save an additional $100 off … Continue reading