Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Regulations Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Weld County Mineral Rights Douglas County Anadarko Local Government Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper Fracking Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming DJ Basin Arapahoe County Drilling Moratorium Niobrara City of Longmont COGCC Natural Gas Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Economy
With all the recent talk of OPEC and Russia coming to an agreement on limiting oil production to stabilize crude oil prices at a meeting in Algeria on September 26-28, 2016, one wonders how the outcome will affect activity in … Continue reading
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – August 15, 2016 Denver-based Bill Barrett Corp. will revive its horizontal drilling program in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, with plans to bring a dozen new wells into production by the first quarter of next … Continue reading
Associated Press, August 3rd, 2016 DENVER (AP) — Democratic Rep. Jared Polis has given $25,000 to a group pushing to allow local government more say over energy production. Polis gave the money to Yes for Local Control Over Oil and … Continue reading
Ben Miller – Contributing Writer – Denver Business Journal – March 2, 2016 One day after announcing that a $255 million asset sale had fallen through, eight analysts downgraded shares of this Denver oil company’s stock. On Monday afternoon, Bonanza Creek … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 9, 2016 WPX Energy Inc., Colorado’s biggest producer of natural gas, said Tuesday it will sell most of its Colorado assets to private equity firm Terra Energy Partners LLC for $910 million in … Continue reading
Tyler Durden – ZeroHedge – December 27, 2015 When looking at the price of oil in 2015, Canada’s Bank of Montreal admits it was wrong. Very, very wrong. In our “2015 Year Ahead” report we laid out three plausible scenarios: (1) … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – December 18, 2015 Weld County’s two largest oil and gas drillers have updated their production levels for the last few months of the year, noting increased drilling efficiencies without spending more money. Both Anadarko Petroleum … Continue reading