Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC Fracking Jared Polis Mineral Rights Regulations DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Natural Gas Weld County Local Government Horizontal Drilling Niobrara Wattenberg Field Drilling Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Colorado Douglas County Anadarko Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Drilling
Charlie Passut – April 28, 2017- Natural Gas Intelligence Shale Daily “We don’t have any plans for further JVs in the Williston Basin,” Volker said. But he added that in the Niobrara Shale, “there are several parties who’ve contacted us and … Continue reading
With all the recent talk of OPEC and Russia coming to an agreement on limiting oil production to stabilize crude oil prices at a meeting in Algeria on September 26-28, 2016, one wonders how the outcome will affect activity in … Continue reading
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – August 15, 2016 Denver-based Bill Barrett Corp. will revive its horizontal drilling program in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, with plans to bring a dozen new wells into production by the first quarter of next … Continue reading
Catherine Sweeney – The Tribune – August 6, 2016 Rockpick’s Take: Excellent article on how to present your concerns to commissioners on land use decisions For the past few years, residents such as Maydean Worley have stormed out of Greeley and … Continue reading
procactivinvestors July 25, 2016 Highlands Natural Resources Plc (LON:HNR) has struck a deal to add another new project to its portfolio, acquiring shale acreage in Colorado. The proposed transaction sees the company secure 100% of a project starting, where it … Continue reading
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – July 14, 2016 Colorado could forego 54,000 jobs and $7.1 billion in economic activity over the next 5 years if voters approve a ballot measure to prevent drilling for oil and gas within 2,500 … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – Denver Post – July 11, 2016 95 percent of methane gas came from naturally occurring microbial processes, often underground coal seams, usually not oil and gas industry Some Coloradans can light their water on fire: methane … Continue reading