Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNatural Gas Fracking Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Drilling Moratorium Local Government Anadarko Colorado City of Longmont Wattenberg Field Jared Polis Douglas County Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County COGCC Wyoming Noble Energy Regulations Niobrara Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Category Archives: Community Organization
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – Aug 24, 2014 It was a clash between suburbanites and an oil and gas company. Why, the homeowners wanted to know, couldn’t the driller’s planned wells be located farther from homes? The answer, offered … Continue reading
By BENJAMIN STORROW Star-Tribune staff writer – August 10, 2014 CHEYENNE — On a recent afternoon, Alex Bowler sat in a coffee shop here and held up a copy of the local newspaper. On display were two full pages of … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal The massive effort to communicate the technicalities of the oil and gas industry to Colorado voters isn’t finished, despite the end of a looming campaign fight over ballot initiatives this fall, according to oil and … Continue reading
Brandon Rittiman, KUSA – July 16, 2014 DENVER – Talks aimed at brokering a compromise to allow increased local control over oil and gas drilling operations have failed, Gov. John Hickenlooper’s (D-Colorado) office reported Wednesday. The governor’s office says there will … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 14, 2014 A ballot initiative that would have given communities sweeping powers over oil drilling and other industrial activity was pulled Monday for a lack of supporting signatures, sponsors said. Initiative 75 … Continue reading
Jon Haubert – Denver Business Journal – July 4, 2014 As a part of the primary election held on June 24, residents in Loveland were asked whether or not a two-year moratorium on fracking should be enacted in order … Continue reading
By Steve Raabe – The Denver Post – June. 16. 2014 Two more ballot initiatives that could limit oil and gas drilling have been approved for gathering of petition signatures by the Colorado Supreme Court. Initiative 88 would require new oil and … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – May 8, 2014 Former Democratic Colorado Gov. Roy Romer is succinct in summing up his thoughts on the myriad of proposed state ballot issues that, if approved by voters, will write new regulations into the state’s constitution … Continue reading