Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsJared Polis Drilling Douglas County Niobrara DJ Basin Regulations Wattenberg Field Horizontal Drilling Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights COGCC Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Arapahoe County Local Government Anadarko Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont Natural Gas Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Author Archives: RockPick
Higher-cost crude could squeeze margins at U.S. refiners Erwin Seba – Reuters August 6, 2017 HOUSTON (Reuters) – U.S. refiners could face a continued squeeze on profit margins in the months ahead as dwindling supplies of heavy crude from Venezuela … Continue reading
As of July 2017, Colorado’s Rig count as tallied by Baker Hughes rose to an average of 37 rigs as it recovers from a multi-year low recorded in May of 2016. The historical rig count displayed in the chart to … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May, 2017 Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required. The Woodlands, TX – The unique PowerScrew™ liner hanger from Seminole Services utilizes torsional energy from the top drive to efficiently and safely set a … Continue reading
Charlie Passut – April 28, 2017- Natural Gas Intelligence Shale Daily “We don’t have any plans for further JVs in the Williston Basin,” Volker said. But he added that in the Niobrara Shale, “there are several parties who’ve contacted us and … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – April 15, 2017 Soon, the city of Broomfield’s landscape could substantially change. Once an oil field, now filled with residential development, the area is dotted with storage tanks and well sites. If a plan by Extraction … Continue reading
By John Fryer – The Denver Post – February 20, 2017 Rep. Perry Buck’s measure would make governments that impose a moratorium compensate oil, gas companies Longmont’s City Council is to consider taking a formal stand Tuesday night against a … Continue reading
At their fourth quarter earnings call on February 2nd, ConocoPhillips – EVP, Production, Drilling & Projects, Al Hirshberg mentioned that the company may target a rig to operate in the Niobrara later in 2017. Also mentioned in an article about COPs earnings at Seeking … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – The Greeley Tribune – January 13, 2017 Bobbie Burke looked out her front window in west Greeley on Wednesday morning and saw an almost unbelievable sight. A drilling rig — in her neighborhood. Upon closer inspection, the … Continue reading