Shale Oil plays are the next big energy frontier in the USA. This Blog is dedicated to dissemination of news, and events related to the Niobrara Shale Play in the Denver – Julesburg Basin of Southern Wyoming and Colorado. This oil play is at the time of this posting , still a stealth play. Only a few discovery wells have been drilled, however a there is a mad land rush is on for mineral rights. This blog is a place to find answers to questions, ask questions, and track the development of this play.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNiobrara Noble Energy Natural Gas Douglas County Regulations Hydraulic Fracturing Wyoming Arapahoe County Local Government Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Fracking Horizontal Drilling COGCC Colorado Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Weld County DJ Basin City of Longmont Wattenberg Field Jared Polis Anadarko Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017
- A drilling rig in a residential Greeley neighborhood? It’s not what you think