Shale Oil plays are the next big energy frontier in the USA. This Blog is dedicated to dissemination of news, and events related to the Niobrara Shale Play in the Denver – Julesburg Basin of Southern Wyoming and Colorado. This oil play is at the time of this posting , still a stealth play. Only a few discovery wells have been drilled, however a there is a mad land rush is on for mineral rights. This blog is a place to find answers to questions, ask questions, and track the development of this play.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin City of Longmont COGCC Regulations Horizontal Drilling Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum Natural Gas Douglas County Wyoming Drilling Moratorium Drilling Fracking Niobrara Colorado Arapahoe County Anadarko Jared Polis Noble Energy Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017
- A drilling rig in a residential Greeley neighborhood? It’s not what you think
- New Colorado Mineral Owner Organization Formed
- Has Colorado’s Rig Count Hit Bottom?
- Top producers invest in west Texas but insist Colorado’s D-J Basin still has room to run