Shale Oil plays are the next big energy frontier in the USA. This Blog is dedicated to dissemination of news, and events related to the Niobrara Shale Play in the Denver – Julesburg Basin of Southern Wyoming and Colorado. This oil play is at the time of this posting , still a stealth play. Only a few discovery wells have been drilled, however a there is a mad land rush is on for mineral rights. This blog is a place to find answers to questions, ask questions, and track the development of this play.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsFracking Horizontal Drilling Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Jared Polis Anadarko Regulations Weld County Mineral Rights DJ Basin Niobrara Natural Gas Colorado Arapahoe County City of Longmont COGCC Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum Douglas County Local Government Governor Hickenlooper Wyoming Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017
- A drilling rig in a residential Greeley neighborhood? It’s not what you think
- New Colorado Mineral Owner Organization Formed
- Has Colorado’s Rig Count Hit Bottom?