Shale Oil plays are the next big energy frontier in the USA. This Blog is dedicated to dissemination of news, and events related to the Niobrara Shale Play in the Denver – Julesburg Basin of Southern Wyoming and Colorado. This oil play is at the time of this posting , still a stealth play. Only a few discovery wells have been drilled, however a there is a mad land rush is on for mineral rights. This blog is a place to find answers to questions, ask questions, and track the development of this play.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDJ Basin Douglas County Weld County Hydraulic Fracturing Wyoming Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Jared Polis Niobrara Regulations Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Anadarko Horizontal Drilling COGCC Fracking Anadarko Petroleum Natural Gas Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Local Government City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara