Shale Oil plays are the next big energy frontier in the USA. This Blog is dedicated to dissemination of news, and events related to the Niobrara Shale Play in the Denver – Julesburg Basin of Southern Wyoming and Colorado. This oil play is at the time of this posting , still a stealth play. Only a few discovery wells have been drilled, however a there is a mad land rush is on for mineral rights. This blog is a place to find answers to questions, ask questions, and track the development of this play.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Weld County Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Fracking Jared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing Douglas County Colorado Natural Gas City of Longmont Anadarko Petroleum Mineral Rights Niobrara Drilling Moratorium Governor Hickenlooper Local Government Regulations Wyoming Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes