Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Wattenberg Field Regulations Weld County Local Government Governor Hickenlooper Niobrara City of Longmont DJ Basin Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum Douglas County Colorado Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Arapahoe County Drilling Mineral Rights Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wyoming COGCC Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: July 2017
As of July 2017, Colorado’s Rig count as tallied by Baker Hughes rose to an average of 37 rigs as it recovers from a multi-year low recorded in May of 2016. The historical rig count displayed in the chart to … Continue reading