Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights Jared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing Natural Gas Noble Energy DJ Basin Governor Hickenlooper Wattenberg Field Douglas County Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Anadarko Local Government Horizontal Drilling Weld County Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont Arapahoe County Colorado Drilling Moratorium Regulations Drilling Fracking COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: May 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May, 2017 Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required. The Woodlands, TX – The unique PowerScrew™ liner hanger from Seminole Services utilizes torsional energy from the top drive to efficiently and safely set a … Continue reading
Charlie Passut – April 28, 2017- Natural Gas Intelligence Shale Daily “We don’t have any plans for further JVs in the Williston Basin,” Volker said. But he added that in the Niobrara Shale, “there are several parties who’ve contacted us and … Continue reading