Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Mineral Rights Jared Polis Anadarko Douglas County Wattenberg Field Drilling Moratorium COGCC City of Longmont Governor Hickenlooper Natural Gas Noble Energy Niobrara Fracking Weld County DJ Basin Local Government Regulations Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Petroleum Horizontal Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Wyoming Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – April 15, 2017 Soon, the city of Broomfield’s landscape could substantially change. Once an oil field, now filled with residential development, the area is dotted with storage tanks and well sites. If a plan by Extraction … Continue reading