Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Wyoming Fracking Arapahoe County Weld County Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Noble Energy Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Niobrara City of Longmont Colorado Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Douglas County Regulations COGCC Anadarko Jared Polis Local Government
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Sharon Dunn – The Greeley Tribune – January 13, 2017 Bobbie Burke looked out her front window in west Greeley on Wednesday morning and saw an almost unbelievable sight. A drilling rig — in her neighborhood. Upon closer inspection, the … Continue reading
A new organization has been formed to exclusively represent Colorado Mineral and Royalty Owners called CAMRO, Colorado Alliance of Mineral and Royalty Owners. CAMRO was formed as a result of a long-running displeasure with the policies of the National board … Continue reading