Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Wyoming Natural Gas Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Fracking Douglas County Niobrara Local Government Weld County Anadarko Mineral Rights Colorado Drilling Moratorium Hydraulic Fracturing Jared Polis Regulations Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field COGCC Governor Hickenlooper Noble Energy Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: July 2016
procactivinvestors July 25, 2016 Highlands Natural Resources Plc (LON:HNR) has struck a deal to add another new project to its portfolio, acquiring shale acreage in Colorado. The proposed transaction sees the company secure 100% of a project starting, where it … Continue reading
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – July 14, 2016 Colorado could forego 54,000 jobs and $7.1 billion in economic activity over the next 5 years if voters approve a ballot measure to prevent drilling for oil and gas within 2,500 … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – Denver Post – July 11, 2016 95 percent of methane gas came from naturally occurring microbial processes, often underground coal seams, usually not oil and gas industry Some Coloradans can light their water on fire: methane … Continue reading