Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNiobrara Fracking Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum Weld County Mineral Rights Arapahoe County Hydraulic Fracturing Local Government COGCC Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont Wyoming Noble Energy Anadarko DJ Basin Horizontal Drilling Drilling Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Regulations Colorado Wattenberg Field Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Douglas County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Engineering360 News Desk, May, 23, 2016 The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has finalized standards designed to reduce methane, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and toxic air emissions from new, modified and reconstructed sources in the oil and natural gas industry. … Continue reading
New data on air pollution from fracking wells in Colorado will be a big help in assessing whether the emissions are harmful to human health, state officials say By DAN ELLIOTT, Associated Press – June 14, 2016 DENVER (AP) — … Continue reading
Heavy hitters expected to jump in for potential Colorado fight on proposed oil, gas ballot initiatives
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – June 11, 2016 As they say in sports, it could all come down to this one game. Colorado’s November election could be a pivotal one for the oil and gas industry if voters are … Continue reading
June 8, 2016, This is the second-largest assessment of potential shale & tight gas resources that the USGS has ever conducted. Note: in early 2013, a Mancos Shale study by the Colorado Mesa University stratigraphically calibrated the Upper Mancos, Prairie Canyon, Niobrara and … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal – May 27, 2016 A proposed ballot measure, No. 78, that calls for a mandatory 2,500-foot buffer zone around oil and gas operations, would, if approved by voters, effectively choke off oil and gas development across about … Continue reading