Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Douglas County City of Longmont Anadarko Wattenberg Field Wyoming Natural Gas Fracking DJ Basin Drilling Moratorium Colorado Drilling Jared Polis Anadarko Petroleum Weld County Horizontal Drilling Local Government Arapahoe County Niobrara Regulations COGCC Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Noble Energy Mineral Rights
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – April 12, 2016 A total of four ballot proposals that opponents say would, if approved by voters, scale back oil and gas operations in Colorado, have received the go-ahead to collect signatures in a … Continue reading
BY DAN ELLIOTT – Associated Press – The Wichita Eagle – April 1, 2016 DENVER – Collaboration and negotiation allowed Colorado to draw up oil and gas regulations that protect the public and the environment while encouraging a lucrative state industry, the … Continue reading