Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Natural Gas COGCC Weld County Jared Polis Wyoming Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Mineral Rights Niobrara Horizontal Drilling Colorado DJ Basin Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Fracking City of Longmont Drilling Regulations Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper Douglas County Drilling Moratorium Anadarko Petroleum Noble Energy
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: March 2016
March 28, 2016, JESSICA FITZPATRICK (JKFITZPATRICK@USGS.GOV) AND MARK PETERSEN (MPETERSEN@USGS.GOV) For the first time, new USGS maps identify potential ground-shaking hazards from both human-induced and natural earthquakes. In the past, USGS maps only identified natural earthquake hazards. This is also … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – March 18, 2016 A bill that would make oil and gas companies liable for damage caused by earthquakes, and raised concerns in the Governor’s office, passed the Colorado House of Representatives on Friday on … Continue reading
By Swetha Gopinath and Amrutha Gayathri – Reuters – March 9, 2016 (Reuters) – Something is awry in the beleaguered U.S. shale patch: older wells, which normally gush oil or natural gas in their first few months before rapidly depleting, … Continue reading
By John Aguilar – The Denver Post – March 6, 2016 LA SALLE — The devastating floods of 2013 sent water from the South Platte River cascading across Chuck and Roni Sylvester’s farm and into their home, creating a high-water mark 17 … Continue reading
Ben Miller – Contributing Writer – Denver Business Journal – March 2, 2016 One day after announcing that a $255 million asset sale had fallen through, eight analysts downgraded shares of this Denver oil company’s stock. On Monday afternoon, Bonanza Creek … Continue reading