Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Jared Polis Anadarko Natural Gas Local Government Regulations Colorado COGCC Horizontal Drilling Weld County Wyoming Arapahoe County DJ Basin Douglas County Fracking Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Special Discount For The Niobrara News Subscribers: Secure your seat at the 7th annual DUG Rockies conference and exhibition using discount code NIOBRARANEWS16 and save $200* off the currently advertised price. Plus, register a group of 4 or more at the same time, and you’ll save an additional $100 off … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February, 23,1016 Noble Energy Inc. on Wednesday said it plans to slash its 2016 capital budget by about 50 percent, to $1.5 billion, following a $2 billion net loss for 2015, or $4.73 per … Continue reading
Linda Kane – Energy Pipeline – February 22, 2016 For the first time in Greeley, local oil and gas companies are paying for their industry’s impact to the city infrastructure. The city of Greeley last year implemented development fees for oil … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 12, 2016 A ballot proposal asking Colorado voters to ban fracking will be pulled from consideration for the 2016 ballot, according to a member of the group that filed the proposal in December. … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 9, 2016 WPX Energy Inc., Colorado’s biggest producer of natural gas, said Tuesday it will sell most of its Colorado assets to private equity firm Terra Energy Partners LLC for $910 million in … Continue reading
Brings Decades of Energy Experience to Team Citadel Advisory Group, LLC, a Colorado based investment banking firm specializing in the energy services and related industries, is pleased to announce the addition of John Stude to their team of transaction experts … Continue reading