Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights COGCC Wattenberg Field Drilling Moratorium Douglas County Horizontal Drilling Fracking Colorado Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Regulations Local Government Niobrara City of Longmont Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Natural Gas Anadarko Noble Energy Jared Polis DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing Weld County Wyoming Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Tyler Durden – ZeroHedge – December 27, 2015 When looking at the price of oil in 2015, Canada’s Bank of Montreal admits it was wrong. Very, very wrong. In our “2015 Year Ahead” report we laid out three plausible scenarios: (1) … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – December 18, 2015 Weld County’s two largest oil and gas drillers have updated their production levels for the last few months of the year, noting increased drilling efficiencies without spending more money. Both Anadarko Petroleum … Continue reading
By MEAD GRUVER – Associated Press – December 3, 2015 CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Environmental groups have appealed a judge’s decision to suspend new rules for oil and gas drilling on federal land across the U.S. pending the outcome of a … Continue reading