Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC Wattenberg Field Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont DJ Basin Fracking Arapahoe County Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Noble Energy Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Drilling Moratorium Douglas County Wyoming Anadarko Petroleum Local Government Regulations Mineral Rights Anadarko Horizontal Drilling Colorado Natural Gas Weld County Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: November 2015
By Robert Grattan – November 20, 2015 – FuelFix HOUSTON — About one week after outlining the final details of its $237 million-plus midstream initial public offering, oil and gas producer Noble Energy has put the financing deal on indefinite … Continue reading
By Dan Elliott, Associated Press – November 16, 2015 DENVER (AP) — New rules intended to ease tensions over oil and gas drilling near Colorado communities might have only limited impact, affecting as few as 1 percent of future sites, an analysis by state regulators … Continue reading