Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCity of Longmont Anadarko Regulations Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Colorado Weld County Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Horizontal Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission COGCC Douglas County Arapahoe County Mineral Rights Drilling Local Government Wyoming DJ Basin Fracking Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper Natural Gas
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Bracing for the worst, producers including Anadarko are shoring up the balance sheet with cuts in capital expenditures By Joe Carroll – Bloomberg News – October 28, 2015 The three biggest U.S. oil explorers to post earnings so far are bracing … Continue reading
Oct 8, 2015(Reuters) – Encana Corp said it would sell its Denver Julesburg basin assets in Colorado for $900 million, the latest divestitures by the Canadian oil and gas producer as it focuses on its high-value gas liquids and oil … Continue reading
Colorado will make recommendations to the EPA in 2016 about how the new standard will affect the state. Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – October 3, 2015 One good thing about the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s new ozone standard is … Continue reading