Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsJared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum DJ Basin Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Fracking Regulations Natural Gas Horizontal Drilling Weld County Douglas County COGCC Drilling Moratorium Governor Hickenlooper Mineral Rights Niobrara Colorado Drilling Anadarko Arapahoe County Wyoming Noble Energy City of Longmont Wattenberg Field Local Government
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: September 2015
New report describes, among other things, public-relations strategies for dealing with earthquakes related to fracking By Julie Carr Smyth – The Associated Press – September 28, 2015 COLUMBUS, Ohio — A group of U.S. drilling states, seismologists, academics and industry experts … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – September 22, 2015 The U.S. Department of the Interior said Tuesday that the greater sage-grouse, the subject of study and lawsuits for years, should not be listed as an endangered species “because of an … Continue reading
Total debt for many oil and gas companies has risen to 40 percent of their enterprise value By Bloomberg News – August 18, 2015 As much as 400,000 barrels a day of oil production is at risk as U.S. shale … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – September 8, 2015 As oil prices sank to less than $40 per barrel during the last week in August, senior executives from some of the biggest oil and gas companies in the world, with … Continue reading