Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNoble Energy Natural Gas Jared Polis Local Government Wattenberg Field Drilling Wyoming Anadarko City of Longmont Colorado Douglas County Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC Drilling Moratorium Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Horizontal Drilling Regulations Weld County Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County DJ Basin Niobrara Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – July 23, 2015 Six months after the Erie Board of Trustees narrowly rejected a proposal to ban new oil and gas drilling in the northern Front Range town, the town has reached a new … Continue reading
Goldman Sachs sees Cabot, Range as majors’ top shale M&A targets By Bill Holland SNL Financial, July 17, 2015 “We see an active opportunity for intra-shale consolidation among E&Ps,” Goldman said. “Multiple shale plays have very fragmented ownership, particularly the Permian … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – July 17 2015 As the amount of oil production from Colorado’s Niobrara field north of Denver has skyrocketed in the last few years, pipeline and railroad companies that specialize in shipping oil out of … Continue reading
By DAN ELLIOTT – Associated Press – Jul. 11, 2015 DENVER (AP) — Environmentalists and the energy industry have fought decisive battles over fracking in New York, Oklahoma and Texas, but the outcome is unclear in Colorado, where the issue could … Continue reading
State kicks off series of meetings about new regs that give local governments more power by hearing from drillers By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 7, 2015 Colorado’s oil and gas industry had the first crack Tuesday at offering … Continue reading
by Dan Murtaugh, Lynn Doan, and Bradley Olson – Bloomberg Business – July 6, 2015 The technique itself is nothing new. Oil crews across the world have been schooled on its simple principles for generations: Identify aging, low-output wells and hit them with a … Continue reading