Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWeld County Governor Hickenlooper Local Government Fracking Douglas County Anadarko Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Noble Energy DJ Basin Niobrara Mineral Rights City of Longmont Arapahoe County Drilling Moratorium Regulations Drilling Wyoming Jared Polis COGCC Wattenberg Field Horizontal Drilling Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: June 2015
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) Drilling Productivity Report for key tight oil and shale gas regions for June, 2015 shows new wells drilled in the region will be averaging 500 BOEPD by July 2015. This figure is up approximately … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal, June 19, 2015 The biggest recommendations to come out of Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper’s oil and gas task force in February called for requiring oil and gas companies to share more information with local governments before … Continue reading
In their most recent Investor Update Package, ConocoPhillips reported that production from their Niobrara wells were now averaging over 1000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (BOED) over a 30 day period. The company continues to optimize its completion design and … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal – June 10, 2015 Bill Barrett Corp. is stepping up its oil and gas operations in Colorado’s Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin, with the Denver-based energy company saying Wednesday it would accelerate its plans to drill new oil … Continue reading
Jeff Brady – National Public Radio – June 04, 2015 The Environmental Protection Agency says it has found no evidence that hydraulic fracturing — better known as fracking — has led to widespread pollution of drinking water. The oil industry … Continue reading
By Rich Kreme – Wisconsin Public Radio – Friday, May 29, 2015 The U.S. Geological Survey has come out with new estimates suggesting that Wisconsin produced and shipped nearly half of all frac sand used in the nation last year. … Continue reading