Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Petroleum Governor Hickenlooper Natural Gas DJ Basin Noble Energy Hydraulic Fracturing Fracking Mineral Rights Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis Colorado Drilling Douglas County Regulations Weld County COGCC Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Niobrara Local Government Wattenberg Field Horizontal Drilling Anadarko Wyoming
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: May 2015
By Ariel Conn, Seismologist and Science Writer with the Virginia Tech Department of Geosciences. May 21, 2015 Rockpick Says: Good Article and worth a read. On April 21, the Oklahoma Geological Survey issued a statement claiming that the sharp rise … Continue reading
by Kelly Gilblom – Bloomberg News – May 20. 2015 At the height of the U.S. energy boom, Texas landowner John Baen received about $100,000 a month in royalty payments from companies producing oil and natural gas on his property. … Continue reading
By Monte Whaley – The Denver Post – May 18, 2015 Joe Ray Sherman’s death on a Weld County oil patch last year was tragic but not entirely unexpected. The 51-year-old was diabetic and suffered heart problems. The native Texan moved to … Continue reading
Matt Clinch – CNBC – Tuesday, 12 May 2015 The rally in oil over the last couple of months has derailed a rebalancing of the commodity’s price and will cause it to weaken, Goldman Sachs warned Tuesday. (Tweet This) “We believe that … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – May 10, 2015 When Trisha Golding gets dressed up in business clothes, her two daughters say, “Mommy’s going to do oil and gas.” After a driller proposed putting 19 oil and gas wells within … Continue reading
Michelle Fox – @MFoxCNBC – May 6, 2015 Oil has been enjoying a recent rally, but it very well may have peaked and could be headed lower, analyst John Kilduff said Wednesday. Crude hit new highs for 2015 on Wednesday before paring gains … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – May 4, 2014 Yet another oil and gas company is making cuts to its Colorado operations, with Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (NYSE: PXD) on Monday announcing it will close the company’s Denver office and cut … Continue reading