Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDJ Basin Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Arapahoe County Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC Natural Gas Regulations Jared Polis Colorado Mineral Rights City of Longmont Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Moratorium Anadarko Local Government Horizontal Drilling Weld County Fracking Wattenberg Field Niobrara Douglas County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: April 2015
by Lynn Doan and Dan Murtaugh – Bloomberg Business – April 23, 2015 Think the U.S. is awash in crude now? Thank the fracklog that it’s not worse. Drillers in oil and gas fields from Texas to Pennsylvania have yet to turn on the … Continue reading
ALICIA CHANG – Associated Press – April 23, 2015 LOS ANGELES (AP) — With the evidence coming in from one study after another, scientists are now more certain than ever that oil and gas drilling is causing hundreds upon hundreds of … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – April 24, 2015 Colorado on Friday joined a lawsuit by oil-producing states challenging the federal government’s new rules for fracking on federal public lands. The lawsuit contends the U.S. Bureau of Land Management cannot … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – April 22, 2015 Noble Energy, Colorado’s second-largest oil and gas driller, has agreed to a settlement with state and federal regulators over Front Range air-pollution violations that could involve as much as $73.5 million … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter – Denver Business Journal – April 22, 2015 The factors that led to the bust in the nation’s oil and gas industry could just as easily switch, sending oil prices upward again, according to John Felmy, the chief economist … Continue reading
Wells extracting oil from dense shale rock experience “hyperbolic decline rates,” Pitts said by telephone. Shale Output Is Falling Faster Than Expected by Joe Carroll – Bloomberg Business – April 14, 2015 Shale drillers will see production drop sooner than expected … Continue reading
April 14, 2015 – Associated Press CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — Wyoming oil and gas regulators are set to decide whether the state should require oil and gas drilling to take place farther away from homes and businesses. The current minimum distance … Continue reading
(Reuters) – The U.S. government on Tuesday forecast domestic crude production will rise even more than expected a year ago, undeterred by the worst price rout since the financial crisis. U.S. crude oil production will peak at 10.6 million barrels … Continue reading