Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCity of Longmont Mineral Rights Local Government Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC Colorado Regulations Anadarko Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County DJ Basin Wyoming Douglas County Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Fracking Governor Hickenlooper Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: February 2015
February 26, 2015 – At the Q4 2014 Whiting Petroleum Corp. Earnings Conference Call, the company announced a Q4 2014 Production of 131,260 BOE/d Up 13% Over Q3 2014, Proved Reserves to a Record 780.3 MMBOE an Increase of 78% and a $2.0 Billion … Continue reading
On February 24, 2015 Carrizo Oil and Gas held a Q4 and year end 2014 results earnings call. During the call the company reported a record 22,130 barrels per day production, an increase of 11% from the prior quarter and exceeding the … Continue reading
On PDC Energy’s Q4 2014 conference call the company announced their Q4 and year end 2014 earnings. The company announced a 2015 capital reduction of 84 million dollars, and a 50% expected production increase in 2015 to 14.5 MMBoe. The … Continue reading
On February 18th, 2015, EOG Resources announced Q4 earnings for 2014. The company also announced a CAPEX cut of 40% of $4.9B-$5.1B this year, and will delay a “significant” number of well completions as part of a strategy to increase its … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – February 17, 2015 Arapahoe County is a checkerboard of oil and gas leases and rights — with holdings adjacent to schools, parks and housing developments, according to an analysis by Conservation Colorado. The nonprofit … Continue reading
The number of active U.S. land rigs plunged by 98 this week in one of the biggest declines in the past three decades as fallen oil prices continued to pummel the industry’s drilling ambitions as reported by Fuel Fix. In … Continue reading
CBS Denver, February 12, 2015 DENVER (AP) — Mineral owners would get compensation from local governments that restrict fracking under a Republican bill advanced by the Colorado Senate Thursday. The question pits homeowners concerned over industrial activity in residential areas and … Continue reading
by Collin Eaton on Fuel Fix – February 10, 2015 HOUSTON – The world’s foremost seers of future oil prices are adjusting their calculations to include this year’s brutal cost-cutting in North America’s shale plays. In a forecast Tuesday, the Paris-based … Continue reading