Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsJared Polis Colorado Regulations Noble Energy Weld County Anadarko Wattenberg Field COGCC Anadarko Petroleum DJ Basin Drilling Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing Douglas County Governor Hickenlooper Local Government Horizontal Drilling Natural Gas Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Niobrara City of Longmont Arapahoe County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Charlie Passut – January 29, 2015 – NGIs Shale Daily ConocoPhillips said its year-over-year (y/y) production from continuing operations, excluding Libya, grew 4% in 2014, fueled by growth from major projects, development programs and a 35% y/y increase in combined production … Continue reading
Board was mulling moratorium or, at least, a promise. By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – January 28. 2015 The Erie Board of Trustees Tuesday night voted not to impose a moratorium on new oil and gas drilling permits on a … Continue reading
By Mark Shenk – Jan 25, 2015 – Bloomberg News Hedge funds boosted bearish wagers on oil to a four-year high as U.S. supplies grew the most since 2001. Money managers increased short positions in West Texas Intermediate crude to … Continue reading
By Heesu Lee – Jan 25, 2015 – Bloomberg News Oil fell to the lowest level in almost six years as signs that Saudi Arabia’s new king will maintain its production policy and rising U.S. crude inventories bolstered speculation that … Continue reading
Gary Strauss – USA TODAY – January 20, 2015 As crude oil prices continue slipping, pink slips are mounting in the oil patch. The latest: oilfield services provider Baker Hughes(BHI), which said Tuesday it plans to lay off about 7,000 employees … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – January 15, 2015 GREELEY — The movement of large-scale oil and gas operations into Front Range suburbs is creating pressures not being addressed by state rules, Colorado’s top oil and gas regulator said … Continue reading
By David Wethe – Jan 15, 2015 – Bloomberg News Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB), the world’s biggest oilfield-services company, tackled the “uncertain environment” of slumping crude prices head-on by cutting 9,000 jobs and lowering costs at one of its biggest businesses. The 7.1 … Continue reading