Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Mineral Rights Fracking Regulations Weld County Noble Energy Drilling Arapahoe County Douglas County Anadarko Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Wyoming Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Governor Hickenlooper Niobrara Natural Gas COGCC Horizontal Drilling Local Government Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: December 2014
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – December 28, 2014 Wouter van Kempen arrived at Denver-based DCP Midstream LLC, the country’s largest natural gas processor and liquefied natural gas producer, just as the shale drilling boom took off in 2010. While … Continue reading
by Adam Wilmoth – December 24, 2014 Oil production in recent weeks has blown past 1985 highs, but that trend is likely to change soon as companies are beginning to announce plans to cut their 2015 drilling budgets. Continental Resources Inc., … Continue reading
By Megan Mitchell – YourHub Reporter – December 23, 2014 AURORA — City Council on Monday night approved new regulations that will govern the way oil and gas companies run their hydraulic fracturing well pad sites in the city. Changes to … Continue reading
By Koustav Samanta and Vijaykumar Vedala, Reuters, December 22, 2014 (Reuters) – Crude oil prices are likely to bottom out in the first half of 2015, until a possible slowdown in U.S. shale production counters a supply glut exacerbated by … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – December 19, 2014 Counties that enact a ban on fracking would have to compensate the owners of mineral rights under a bill Rep. Perry Buck, R-Windsor, plans to introduce during the 2015 legislative session. … Continue reading
Bucking the industry trend to cut capital spending due to recent oil price declines, Encana Corporation will be increasing its capital expenditure budget for 2015 in unconventional shale oil. The company announced a highly focused 2015 capital program of between … Continue reading