Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWattenberg Field Governor Hickenlooper Wyoming Noble Energy Drilling Colorado Fracking Anadarko Hydraulic Fracturing Natural Gas Local Government Horizontal Drilling City of Longmont Douglas County DJ Basin Regulations Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Moratorium Weld County Arapahoe County Mineral Rights Jared Polis COGCC Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Callum Turcan – Seeking Alpha – November 28, 2014 Summary OPEC decided to meet its current production target, which caused a 7% slide in oil prices. ConocoPhillips is investing heavily in shale plays that are very vulnerable to swings in … Continue reading
Saudis and their Gulf allies hope to put economic pressure on rival producers. By George Jahn – The Associated Press – November 28, 2014 VIENNA — Reflecting its lessening oil clout, OPEC decided Thursday to keep its output target on hold … Continue reading
“Don’t forget about the Fort Hays.” Those words were the refrain from noted Niobrara geologist and expert, Dr. Steve Sonnenberg, Professor and Charles Boettcher Distinguished Chair in Petroleum Geology at the Colorado School of Mines. Speaking at the Niobrara Completions and Well … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – November 16, 2014 The shale drilling boom that is sweeping across the country and unlocking vast oil and gas reserves also has unleashed a wave of air pollutants. Scientific studies from research groups around … Continue reading
EOG Resources reported on November 5th that early results from the company’s DJ basin Niobrara and Codell drilling program were on target with I.P. rates of 1000 BOEPD. In their 3rd Qtr earnings transcript found at Seeking Alpha, – Executive VP, Exploration … Continue reading
Niobrara News readers can now enjoy a special discount of 15% on the Niobrara Completions & Well Spacing Congress occurring on November 18-19, 2014 at the Sheraton Denver West Hotel in Lakewood, Colorado. To receive your discount visit Niobrara Completion & Well Spacing Congress and … Continue reading
By Rachel Sapin, Staff Writer, November 6, 2014 – Aurora Sentinel AURORA | Porscha Hicks-Plant squinted at the multiple layers of steel casing and cement that surround a drill pipe as it plunges thousands of feet below the surface. As … Continue reading
Rockpick: With Niobrara Oil on average being profitable at just over $55 bbl, the Niobrara overall is still viable at current prices, however it looks like the Saudi’s are determined to demonstrate their considerable power in the marketplace to their … Continue reading