Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWyoming Niobrara Natural Gas Mineral Rights Colorado Fracking Noble Energy Regulations Horizontal Drilling Wattenberg Field Douglas County Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko Hydraulic Fracturing Jared Polis Weld County Anadarko Petroleum Drilling COGCC Arapahoe County DJ Basin
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: September 2014
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – September 25, 2014 The gubernatorial task force charged with reducing land-use and local-control conflicts over oil and gas drilling in Colorado identified health, technology and legal issues it wants to examine. At their first … Continue reading
By Patricia Craig – September 10, 2014 UNVERSITY PARK, Pa. — Hydraulic fracturing — fracking or hydrofracturing — raises many concerns about potential environmental impacts, especially water contamination. Currently, data show that the majority of water injected into wells stays … Continue reading
PRESS RELEASE: NARO – Rockies Disappointed in Fort Collins City Council’s Vote to Appeal Judge’s Ruling to Overturn Energy Development Moratorium
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – National Association of Royalty Owners -Rockies Disappointed in Fort Collins City Council’s Vote to Appeal Judge’s Ruling to Overturn Energy Development Moratorium Continued efforts to ban energy development are an affront to real property rights held by … Continue reading
MEAD GRUVER – Associated Press – September 22, 2014 Supporting Info: The Lost Soldier and Wertz oil fields are in the Tensleep Sandstone near Baroil Wyoming. The Tensleep sandstone is of Middle Pennsylvanian to Lower Permian age is composed of eolian and marine … Continue reading
By BENJAMIN STORROW Star-Tribune staff writer – September 16, 2014 Oil production in the Powder River Basin more than doubled over the past five years, the U.S. Energy Information Agency reported Monday, confirming a trend many observers had long suspected. Output in … Continue reading
Mark Harden – News Director-Denver Business Journal Colorado’s Weld County, which has seen a recent surge in oil and gas development, enjoyed the biggest percentage job gain among 339 of the largest U.S. counties over the one-year period ending March 31, according … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal Horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing have changed the nation’s energy supplies so dramatically that now people are pushing to export domestic oil and natural gas internationally, Gale Norton, a former U.S. Secretary of the Interior, said … Continue reading