Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC DJ Basin Noble Energy Colorado Niobrara Wattenberg Field Local Government Drilling Moratorium Arapahoe County Mineral Rights Drilling Anadarko Jared Polis Fracking Weld County Regulations Horizontal Drilling Natural Gas Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Petroleum Douglas County City of Longmont Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal –August 29, 2014 Three out of five Front Range cities’ bans on hydraulic fracturing in the last few years have been struck down by district court judges in recent weeks, and two others still stand. Both … Continue reading
Stephen Simpson, CFA Kratisto Investing – Seeking Alpha – Aug. 25, 2014 Summary Synergy continues to generate solid IPs from wells in its core Wattenberg acreage targeting the Niobrara and Codell formations. The company is about to start testing its … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – Aug 24, 2014 It was a clash between suburbanites and an oil and gas company. Why, the homeowners wanted to know, couldn’t the driller’s planned wells be located farther from homes? The answer, offered … Continue reading
By Austin Briggs – YourHub Reporter – August 25, 2014 LAKEWOOD — A Lakewood company has found a way to capture a byproduct of the booming energy economy — natural gas flared at remote oil well sites. Robert Zubrin, the founder and … Continue reading
According to the September 2014 docket of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) there are petitions to approve spacing units to drill up to 24 Niobrara and/or Codell wells in 640 and 1280 acre spacing units. The companies … Continue reading
By Anna Driver and Ernest Scheyder – Reuters – Wed Aug 20, 2014 NORTH DAKOTA Aug 20 (Reuters) – A fracking boom isn’t enough for U.S. oil and gas producers – they’re now starting the re-fracking boom. Wells sunk as little as three years ago … Continue reading
According to a survey from the American Geosciences Institute (AGI), Petroleum Engineers receive the highest median salary 0f $132K when compared to all other geoscience related disciplines. For comparison, the median of all other professions was $35K. Coming in at … Continue reading
By TAMARA AUDI – Wall Street Journal – August 18,2014 When it comes to making earthquakes, Mother Nature still packs the most powerful punch, a new study says. Quakes believed to be caused by human activity, such as those associated with oil … Continue reading