Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wyoming Weld County Hydraulic Fracturing Mineral Rights Natural Gas Local Government COGCC Niobrara Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont Horizontal Drilling Wattenberg Field Douglas County Fracking DJ Basin Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Regulations Drilling Anadarko Arapahoe County Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: July 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Senate U.S. Environment and Public Works Committee Report Connects the Dots between Country’s Largest Family Foundations and Colorado’s Fracking Ban Groups DENVER (July 30, 2014) – Republicans on the Senate’s U.S. Environment and Public Works Committee released a … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – July 29, 2014 Robert Zubrin, founder and president of Pioneer Energy Inc. in Lakewood, has spent decades working on aerospace projects aimed at interplanetary travel, including more than 60 contracts for NASA. And he’s translated some of … Continue reading
Seeking Alpha – July 28, 2014 Article Except: Today FBR said that regarding Niobrara regulatory risk, even in a worst-case scenario of 2K-ft. setbacks resulting in 25% loss of locations and a 10% degradation of capital efficiency, the firm says … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 27, 2014 Development of oil and gas shale formations has sparked drilling from Pennsylvania to California, and that is leading to a new wave of local oil and gas ordinances and bans. … Continue reading
Mike Littwin – Colorado Independent – The Tribune July, 24, 2014 As we head into the next stage of the Great Colorado Fracking Wars, one thing is becoming increasingly clear: Jared Polis has backed himself into a corner — and there … Continue reading
Order stayed pending possible appeal By Scott Rochat – Times-Call staff writer – July 24, 2014 A Boulder County District Court judge has struck down Longmont’s fracking ban but said the ban can remain in place while the city considers an … Continue reading
Richard Nemec – July 17, 2014 – NGIs Shale Daily Excerpt from Article: Even with its increased concentration in North Dakota, Whiting has what Williams called “an awful lot” of oil plays in the Niobrara. “We have outstanding oil saturation, … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – July, 17, 2014 Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, surrounded by a crowd of senior executives representing the state’s biggest industries, on Thursday joined with the business-backed powerhouse Coloradans for Responsible Reform (CFRR) to launch a fight against … Continue reading