Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDouglas County Anadarko Petroleum Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Noble Energy Natural Gas DJ Basin Mineral Rights Colorado Niobrara Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Arapahoe County Fracking Local Government COGCC Weld County Horizontal Drilling Regulations Drilling Moratorium Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Anadarko Jared Polis Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Cathy Proctor and Ed Sealover – Denver Business Journal – June, 30, 2014 The Colorado Supreme Court Monday blocked challenges to six ballot proposals backed by U.S. Rep. Jared Polis concerning local regulation of oil and gas operations. The ruling means the campaign backing the measures … Continue reading
It has long been known that the Niobrara Play in the Denver Julesburg (DJ) basin is a stacked play. By definition a stacked play is a play with multiple pay horizons (petroleum producing geologic formations or units) which may be accessed … Continue reading
By Aldo Svaldi – The Denver Post – June 27, 2014 Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper on Friday pegged the chances of a special session to pass a compromise bill providing local governments more control over oil and gas drilling at less than … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – June 26, 2014 Four more oil and gas companies on Thursday threw their support to the Hickenlooper administration’s proposed compromise legislation on local control of oil and gas drilling. The two largest Front … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – June 23, 2014 The prelude is over, and now it’s game on for the ballot fight over fracking and local control of oil and gas operations in Colorado. Monday, an issue committee that’s received millions … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – 6/18/2014 The drive for signatures to put two initiatives bolstering local control of oil and gas drilling on the November ballot began Wednesday even as negotiations to find a legislative compromise continue. About … Continue reading
Ed Sealover – Reporter-Denver Business Journal None of Colorado’s four Republican gubernatorial candidates support Gov. John Hickenlooper’s current effort to give local governments more regulatory authority over drilling operations in exchange for U.S. Rep.Jared Polis yanking down his nine proposed regulatory ballot initiatives, with … Continue reading
By Steve Raabe – The Denver Post – June. 16. 2014 Two more ballot initiatives that could limit oil and gas drilling have been approved for gathering of petition signatures by the Colorado Supreme Court. Initiative 88 would require new oil and … Continue reading