Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Local Government Weld County Drilling COGCC Drilling Moratorium Douglas County Wyoming Noble Energy Anadarko Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara Mineral Rights Fracking Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Horizontal Drilling City of Longmont Regulations Jared Polis DJ Basin Natural Gas Colorado Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: April 2014
April 25, 2014 10:00 pm • KEVIN BEGOS and MATTHEW DALY The Associated Press PITTSBURGH — The U.S. Department of Energy said Friday that it welcomes the decision by oil and gas industry supplier Baker Hughes to disclose all chemicals in hydraulic … Continue reading
The U.S. Department of Energy office of fossil energy has produced a very good primer on Shale Gas development in the United States. The development processes and techniques such as hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling described in this report are also … Continue reading
Ed Sealover Reporter – Denver Business Journal – April 30, 2014 Business leaders have reassembled the powerhouse Coloradans for Responsible Reform to oppose 12 potential oil-and-gas regulation measures that could be on the state’s November ballot. And they have added nontraditional allies … Continue reading
Ed Sealover and Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal – April 29, 2014 A proposed law to launch a wide-ranging study of the health and quality-of-life impacts of oil and gas production along Colorado’s Front Range is dead. The Senate Appropriations Committee on Tuesday … Continue reading
By Thomas Black Apr 17, 2014 – Bloomberg The U.S. shale oil boom is putting millions of tons of sand onto North American railroads, enabling carriers to pack trains full instead of hauling just a handful of cars at a … Continue reading
By Steve Raabe – The Denver Post – April 15, 2014 An international energy employment firm is opening a Denver office to help the booming oil-and-gas sector find enough qualified workers. Air Energi Group’s Denver location will link prospective employees with … Continue reading
By Sarah Tanksalvala – Freelance Journalist – April 14, 2014 The United States of America is the only country in the world with privately owned mineral rights. In most countries, the government owns the land below the surface. In … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal A wide-ranging study of analyze the health and quality-of-life impacts of oil and gas production along Colorado’s Front Range has passed the state House of Representatives. It now goes to the Senate for consideration. House Bill … Continue reading