Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsArapahoe County Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum COGCC Weld County Governor Hickenlooper Mineral Rights Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Fracking DJ Basin Anadarko Horizontal Drilling Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy Douglas County Niobrara Jared Polis Wyoming Local Government Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing City of Longmont Regulations Wattenberg Field Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Mineral Owners’ Town Hall Meeting Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel April 3, 2014 7-10 PM The NARO Rockies Board of Directors is hosting a meeting for all mineral owners and we need your help. We must ALL work together to insure … Continue reading
MARCH 11, 2014 – A report from the U.S. Energy Information Administration: The productivity of oil and natural gas wells is steadily increasing in many basins across the United States because of the increasing precision and efficiency of horizontal drilling and … Continue reading
March 20, 2014 By Colorado Observer Staff Local communities that ban oil and gas development would be blocked from receiving tax revenues collected from those efforts in other parts of the state under a new ballot initiative filed Thursday by state … Continue reading
Michael Fitzsimmons Seeking Alpha – March 3, 2014 Today, I will take a look at the 2013 reserve replacement ratios (“RRR”) for major shale oil producers ConocoPhillips (COP), Continental Resources (CLR), EOG Resources (EOG), and Whiting Petroleum (WLL). While all these … Continue reading
Article from Geology.com A Bean that Turns Water into Gel Powder made from the bean of a relatively unknown plant grown in India and Pakistan can quickly turn water into a very thick gel. The beans are typically used to … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – March 6, 2014 Southwestern Energy Co. is buying big into northwest Colorado’s Niobrara play. It’s looking to pump crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas from assets jointly owned by Texas company Quicksilver Resources Inc. and SWEPI … Continue reading
‘VITAL FOR COLORADO’ TO RALLY BUSINESS, CIVIC LEADERS IN SUPPORT OF BALANCED STATEWIDE OIL AND GAS DEVELOPMENT
VITAL CHAIRMAN: “It isn’t just oil and gas companies who will suffer if these attempts to hijack our state’s energy policy succeed. The entire economy of this great state – from men and women working along the main streets of rural Colorado … Continue reading