Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights Natural Gas Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC Local Government Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin Noble Energy Drilling Horizontal Drilling Douglas County Anadarko Arapahoe County Niobrara Governor Hickenlooper Wattenberg Field Drilling Moratorium Anadarko Petroleum Weld County City of Longmont Fracking Colorado Regulations Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Ed Sealover Reporter- Denver Business Journal – February 27, 2014 Oil and gas companies had eminent-domain power for the paths of their pipelines for 105 years until the Colorado Supreme Court reinterpreted a dusty, old state law in 2012 — right as the … Continue reading
Local Control Colorado latest group to attempt to give more power to local governments over oil and gas activity By John Aguilar, Camera Staff Writer More anti-fracking fervor could be headed to the ballot this year, as a new coalition … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – February 24, 2014 Colorado adopted tougher air pollution rules for the oil and gas industry — the first in the nation to cover methane, a gas linked to climate change. State air quality control … Continue reading
Noble Energy at the February 2014 Credit Suisse Energy Summit presented results from 2013 and their plans for 2014 development. The company reported record reserves of 1.4 BBoe, up 19 percent and their first Integrated Development Plan (IDP) at Wells Ranch … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 15, 2014 MINERAL OWNERS-WE NEED YOUR HELP! Are you aware that six (6) jurisdictions in Colorado, City and County of Boulder, City and County of Broomfield, City of Fort Collins, City of Lafayette, and the City of … Continue reading
Firm to sink millions into Piceance Basin operation By Dennis Webb – The Daily Sentinel – February 11, 2014 WPX Energy said Monday it plans to operate an average of two more drilling rigs in western Colorado’s Piceance Basin, boosting its … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – February 9, 2013 The move to tap petroleum-rich shale reserves in some of the country’s driest regions, including Colorado, may be setting up a battle between oil and water. The water is needed for hydraulic … Continue reading
February 5, 2014 by Ryan Holeywell – FuelFix HOUSTON — Former U.S. Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar said Wednesday morning that he believes hydraulic fracturing is safe, and the energy industry should work to convince the public that it doesn’t … Continue reading