Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum Fracking Noble Energy Drilling Horizontal Drilling Regulations Natural Gas Colorado Jared Polis Wattenberg Field Anadarko Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Drilling Moratorium COGCC Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin Douglas County Arapahoe County Wyoming Niobrara Local Government Mineral Rights City of Longmont
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Excerpts from PDC January 28th Press Release DENVER, January 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PDC Energy, Inc. (“PDC” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:PDCE) today reported 2013 year-end reserves and production. Total proved reserves as of December 31, 2013 were 266 million barrels of oil equivalent (“MMBoe”), compared … Continue reading
Richard Zeits – Zeits Energy Analytics – Seeking Alpha Similar to many of its peers, Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) – a Rockies-focused small-cap natural gas producer ($2.1 billion firm value) – has been challenged by the rapid deterioration of natural gas … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal General contractors willing to look for work outside cities in the nation’s booming oil and gas shale plays could find big opportunities. That’s according to John Doherty, Chicago-based advisory leader forPricewaterhouseCoopers’ engineering and construction division. In the last … Continue reading
IX Power of Denver, CO announced today the release of a modification of their OrganiClear produced water treatment machine that captures and eliminates Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from oil, gas, and produced water storage tanks. The product, “OrganiClear VBR,™” exceeds … Continue reading
By Allison Sherry The Denver Post WASHINGTON — Gov. John Hickenlooper said he told President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden Tuesday that he wanted to create a national framework to regulate energy. And he didn’t need their help. Hickenlooper said he … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal Colorado’s fight over fracking is far from over, with an industry-back group creating a new website to answer questions about the technology, and liberal advocacy group MoveOn giving money to six anti-fracking activists across the state. … Continue reading
By John Aguilar, Camera Staff Writer Amendment to constitution would pose direct challenge to pre-emptive powers of state law Draft of language for proposed ballot measure”As all political power is vested in and derived from the people, and as all … Continue reading