Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsRegulations Drilling Wyoming Noble Energy Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County Niobrara Local Government Douglas County Weld County Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Colorado Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin Natural Gas Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Governor Hickenlooper Wattenberg Field Fracking Anadarko Jared Polis COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal – December 23, 2013 Two longtime Denver-area oil and gas executives think they may have found the keys to unlocking what might become Colorado’s newest oil field — North Park, a high Rocky Mountain basin west … Continue reading
Jennifer A. Dlouhy – FuelFix – December 12, 2013 WASHINGTON — Eight out of 10 Americans support expanding the nation’s energy infrastructure, with new pipelines and other facilities to transport oil and gas across the U.S., according to an industry-backed survey released … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – December 16, 2013 Denver-based Whiting Petroleum sold its Texas holdings for $816 million in July and said it would use the cash to “accelerate” development of Colorado’s Niobrara shale. “The one thing we … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal A Broomfield district court judge will hear arguments Wednesday over whether the city properly conducted its election on banning the use of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. The city’s November election on the matter was close, with … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter- Denver Business Journal – December 11, 2013 The oil and gas industry’s love affair with the Denver-Julesburg Basin north of Denver is continuing in 2014, with two companies announcing that they’ll each spend several hundred million dollars in the … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – December 9, 2013 For every $1 that Canadian energy giantEncana Corp. invests in Colorado, about 65 cents stays in the state, company President and CEO Doug Suttles told a Denver audience.