Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNiobrara City of Longmont Arapahoe County Noble Energy Mineral Rights Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis Wattenberg Field Local Government Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Anadarko Petroleum Regulations Natural Gas Fracking Drilling Moratorium Horizontal Drilling Drilling Wyoming Anadarko Douglas County Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Colorado Weld County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: November 2013
DENVER, Nov. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Recovery Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:RECV), an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on development in the Wattenberg field and surrounding areas of the Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin where it holds 112,000 net acres, announced that its shareholders voted and … Continue reading
By Jack Rafuse – 11/25/13 – The Hill States are taking the initiative to regulate hydraulic fracturing operations to produce oil and natural gas — and environmentalists, as well as industry, support them. Colorado just unveiled new rules to limit … Continue reading
Raju Chebium – Gannett Washington Bureau WASHINGTON — Rep. Jared Polis pushed for a federal study to examine how flooding affects oil and gas tanks, wells, pipelines and drill sites, but the House said no Wednesday. The Republican-majority chamber voted 221-201 to … Continue reading
By Ben Geman – The Hill – November 22, 2013 Republicans and the White House are battling over whether President Obama deserves credit for oil and natural gas production that has surged in the last few years. Many Republicans claim that … Continue reading
By MEAD GRUVER – Associated Press – November 20, 2013 CHEYENNE, Wyo.—The state Supreme Court heard arguments Wednesday over whether a trade secrets exemption in Wyoming’s public records law may be invoked to shield from disclosure many of the chemicals … Continue reading
By Ben Geman – The Hill The White House is threatening to veto House GOP bills that would thwart Interior Department hydraulic fracturing rules and force regulators to speed up oil and gas drilling permits. In a pair of statements Tuesday … Continue reading
By Amy Harder – The National Journal Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper of Colorado plans to announce a framework targeting methane—a potent greenhouse gas—as part of his state’s regulations controlling fracking. “We are very close now—within the week—to hammering out a … Continue reading
By Josh Lederman – The Associated Press – November 14, 2013 WASHINGTON — For the first month in nearly two decades, the U.S. in October extracted more oil from the ground than it imported from abroad, marking an important milestone for … Continue reading