Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Wyoming Anadarko COGCC Arapahoe County City of Longmont Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis DJ Basin Fracking Drilling Moratorium Regulations Colorado Horizontal Drilling Douglas County Natural Gas Noble Energy Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum Weld County Local Government Mineral Rights Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: October 2013
There is a very interesting article on Geology.com that shows labled views of some major oilfields at night. The images show lights from drilling operations and natural gas flaring from some key oil fields in the world. The images are … Continue reading
BOULDER, Colo., Oct. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — EE3 LLC (the Company), an independent oil and gas exploration and production company headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, today announced the highest reported 24-hour initial production rate of a horizontal Niobrara well drilled in the North Park Basin. The Hebron #3-12H … Continue reading
Second Niobrara Shale Well Comes on at Nearly 12 MMcf/d Initial Discovery Well Hits 2 Bcf in Cumulative Production this year PRESS RELEASE – 10/28/13 – TULSA, Okla. – WPX Energy (NYSE:WPX) successfully completed its second well in the Niobrara … Continue reading
Today at the Geological Society of America’s conference in Denver a presentation titled “NON-ANDERSONIAN FAULT ANALYSIS IN RESERVOIRS” was given by Seth Busetti of ConocoPhillips Structure and Geomechanics. The presentation centered on using a non-Andersonian solution to understand three dimensional … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal The state’s newest oil and gas advocacy group, Coloradans for Responsible Energy Development (CRED) is planning for the long haul: A multi-year campaign to inform the public about the industry, its practices and how its products … Continue reading
By The Associated Press 10/18/2013 GRAND JUNCTION — Colorado oil and gas regulators are scheduled to take their first enforcement measures against companies for their suspected failure to fully comply with a rule requiring disclosure of chemicals used in hydraulic fracturing. … Continue reading
Niobrara News readers in Elbert County have reported that ConocoPhillps (COP) has been letting their leases expire without invoking the provision that allowed COP to extend the leases for an additional 2 years by paying an additional sum equal to the … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal – October 16, 2013 Natural gas processing company DCP Midstream Partners LP has moved one step ahead of its customers — oil and gas companies producing record amounts of oil and natural gas in the rich fields north … Continue reading