Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsLocal Government Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper Noble Energy Douglas County Colorado Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Natural Gas Horizontal Drilling Drilling Moratorium DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko City of Longmont Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County Niobrara Jared Polis Regulations Wyoming Fracking COGCC Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: September 2013
As reported at the Unconventional Oil and Gas Center the top 12 Niobrara Shale I.P. wells have a large gas component. The top I.P. wells are located in both Colorado and Wyoming.
The Colorado Oil and Gas association (COGA) along with members of the Oil and Gas community responded to the Colorado Floods today. Below is an excerpt from a statement released by COGA on their website: “At the beginning of this … Continue reading
9 News – DENVER – Colorado’s oil and gas industry has shut down hundreds of wells in the Denver-Julesburg Basin north of Denver and its employees are using vehicles, boats and – in some cases – helicopters to get to … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – September 14, 2013 GREELEY — As Front Range floodwaters continued to drain into the swelling South Platte River Saturday, authorities scrambled to evacuate stranded residents from homes and deal with a broken oil … Continue reading
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) — Human activity associated with oil and gas production can sometimes cause earthquakes, but the problem is not hydraulic fracturing, a seismologist from the University of Texas told researchers gathered for a two-day conference on Marcellus shale-gas … Continue reading
By Howard Pankratz – The Denver Post – September 9th, 2013 Gov. John Hickenlooper said Monday he welcomes the increasing production of natural gas in Colorado while holding the oil-and-gas industry, which is behind the upswing in production, to “highest standards” … Continue reading
By Jay F. Marks The Oklahoman – September 7, 2013 Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin and her Colorado counterpart will host a two-day forum next week on the development of shale energy. Fallin is chairwoman of the National Governors Association. Colorado Gov. John … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal – September 5, 2013 Anadarko Petroleum Corp. and Noble Energy Inc. — two of Colorado’s biggest oil and gas operators — are backing a new group that’s wading into the controversy over booming energy production and the widespread use … Continue reading